Sunday, February 11, 2007

boom

I blew up my WordPress blog last night. (It got better.) I was attempting to activate the calendar and apparently deleted something essential, because all of a sudden it all went foom and there was nothing left but the index page. Fortunately, the beloved Wiggy spends his waking hours communing with software and code and was able to haul Early Sunday Morning back from the abyss.

I should know better. I’m not completely computer-illiterate, but CSS is way beyond my capacity and I should be playing with paint-by-numbers Blogger or Blogspot or something. So sometime in the near future Wiggy and I will be migrating everything over to Blogger and publishing it here on Growlery.com. My faith in Wiggy’s abilities is utterly unbounded, so you shouldn’t notice anything except a template change.

Further bulletins as events warrant.

No comments: